We want all of our users to get the best calling plans, known as "subscriptions", at the lowest possible price. This Fair Usage Policy ("FUP") is designed to prevent fraud and abuse of our subscriptions by a small number of users.
Subject to this FUP, our unlimited subscriptions allow up to 1000 call minutes to landlines in the applicable subscription countries (excluding special, premium, service and non-geographic numbers). Calls minutes to mobiles may also be included where stated at the time of purchase. Additional call minutes will be billed at our current rates.
Our subscriptions are for individual use only (personal or business communications) in accordance with this FUP (“Legitimate Use”). The following is a non-exhaustive list of practices that would not be considered Legitimate Use:
- Using subscriptions for telemarketing or call centre operations
- Re-selling subscription minutes
- Sharing subscriptions between users
- Calling numbers (whether singly, sequentially or automatically) to generate income for yourself or others as a result of placing the call, other than for your individual business communications
- Unusual calling patterns inconsistent with normal, individual subscription use, for example, regular calls of short duration or calls to multiple numbers in a short period of time.
Other practices may be relevant in determining Legitimate Use and we reserve the right to take any unlawful, prohibited, abnormal or unusual activity into account in making its determination. We may at our option, terminate our relationship with you, or may suspend your subscription immediately if it determines you are using your subscription contrary to this FUP. Where reasonable, we will provide you with notice of improper usage before suspension or termination of your subscription and, if appropriate, we may offer you an alternative subscription.